中国科学院生态环境研究中心机构知识库
Advanced  
RCEES OpenIR  > 大气环境科学实验室  > 期刊论文
题名: Mercury in terrestrial forested systems with highly elevated mercury deposition in southwestern China: The risk to insects and potential release from wildfires
作者: Zhou, Jun; Wang, Zhangwei; Sun, Ting; Zhang, Huan; Zhang, Xiaoshan
刊名: ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
出版日期: 2016-05
卷号: 212, 期号:0, 页码:188-196
关键词: Subtropical forest ; Total gaseous mercury ; Mercury pool ; Vegetation tissues
DOI: 10.1016/j.envpol.2016.01.003
部门归属: 大气环境科学实验室
英文摘要: Forests are considered a pool of mercury in the global mercury cycle. However, few studies have investigated the distribution of mercury in the forested systems in China. Tieshanping forest catchment in southwest China was impacted by mercury emissions from industrial activities and coal combustions. Our work studied mercury content in atmosphere, soil, vegetation and insect with a view to estimating the potential for mercury release during forest fires. Results of the present study showed that total gaseous mercury (TGM) was highly elevated and the annual mean concentration was 3.51 +/- 1.39 ng m(-2). Of the vegetation tissues, the mercury concentration follows the order of leaf/needle > root > bark > branch > bole wood for each species. Total ecosystem mercury pool was 103.5 mg m(-2) and about 99.4% of the mercury resides in soil layers (0-40 cm). The remaining 0.6% (0.50 mg m(-2)) of mercury was stored in biomass. The large mercury stocks in the forest ecosystem pose a serious threat for large pluses to the atmospheric mercury during potential wildfires and additional ecological stress to forest insect: dung beetles, cicada and longicorn, with mercury concentration of 1983 +/- 446, 49 +/- 38 and 7 +/- 5 ng g(-1), respectively. Hence, the results obtained in the present study has implications for global estimates of mercury storage in forests, risks to forest insect and potential release to the atmosphere during wildfires. (C) 2016 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
收录类别: SCI
Citation statistics:
内容类型: 期刊论文
URI标识: http://ir.rcees.ac.cn/handle/311016/35709
Appears in Collections:大气环境科学实验室_期刊论文

Files in This Item: Download All
File Name/ File Size Content Type Version Access License
Mercury in terrestrial forested systems with highly elevated mercury deposition in southwestern China The risk to insects and potential release from wildfires.pdf(1002KB)期刊论文作者接受稿开放获取View Download

Recommended Citation:
Zhou, Jun,Wang, Zhangwei,Sun, Ting,et al. Mercury in terrestrial forested systems with highly elevated mercury deposition in southwestern China: The risk to insects and potential release from wildfires[J]. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION,2016,212(0):188-196.
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Zhou, Jun]'s Articles
[Wang, Zhangwei]'s Articles
[Sun, Ting]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[Zhou, Jun]‘s Articles
[Wang, Zhangwei]‘s Articles
[Sun, Ting]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit
文件名: Mercury in terrestrial forested systems with highly elevated mercury deposition in southwestern China The risk to insects and potential release from wildfires.pdf
格式: Adobe PDF
此文件暂不支持浏览
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 
评注功能仅针对注册用户开放,请您登录
您对该条目有什么异议,请填写以下表单,管理员会尽快联系您。
内 容:
Email:  *
单位:
验证码:   刷新
您在IR的使用过程中有什么好的想法或者建议可以反馈给我们。
标 题:
 *
内 容:
Email:  *
验证码:   刷新

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Copyright © 2007-2018  中国科学院生态环境研究中心 - Feedback
Powered by CSpace